Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Leaves Challenge Winners

Hi all! Thank you to everyone for playing along with our "Leaves" challenge, it was really amazing to see the creative ways you incorporated leaves onto your projects! So as hostess of this Challenge, I have the honour of choosing the Top 3 Awards and Top Sister Award and it was no easy task with so many gorgeous entries. But choose I must, so without further ado...


TOP 3...





Congratulations to the Top 3!!
Please take your badges from our right side bar.

Top Sister Award Goes To...


I really loved how she coloured those beautiful olive leaves with her Copics!
Congratulations Katy!!  Please take your winner's badge
from the side bar!

I look forward to see you back here tomorrow for our next challenge
that will be hosted by our team member Diane.
Have a Great Day!

2 comments:

Billie A said...

Thank you for picking my card as one of the top 3 winners. Congratulations to the other winners. Thank you The sisterhood of crafters for having the challenges and inspiration.

Katy McGloin said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card as top winner! I am thrilled to be included in your selection. Congrats to the other winners!!