Tuesday, February 8, 2011

And the Winners are.....

Wow ladies!!!! You have blown the Sisters away with such great participation and fabulous creations. Thank you so much to all who joined in on this challenge. It was VERY difficult picking our top winners. We could have easily had a TOP 30! But I guess we can't really do that so I reluctantly narrowed them down.

Here is our Top Sister for this week.
Here is our Top 3 well OK it's actually Top 5. I just couldn't narrow it down anymore than that.
I just love these next 2 ideas that are so "Out of the Box" thinking. Or maybe I should say "Off the Paper". : )

Tracey - Key Chain
Lynn has been our Top Sister before and you can see why with this fabulous mini album. Be sure to check out her blog to see all the pages to the album.
Thank you so much to our participants and to our winners. We love having such great participation and love from our fellow sister crafters. Winners be sure to grab your winners badge on the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog because you all earned it.

6 comments:

Knerten said...

Thanks so very much ! It is indeed an honour to be chosen by you (i/o Mr Random), so I am pleased to put the top 3 (/5) badge in my blog. I wwill def. come back again to play :-)
Have a fabulous week still,
brgds
Knerten

Carisa said...

Oooh, Thanks so much for the honor of being in top 5 with these fabulously talented ladies!!! I'm so glad everyone is loving the tshirts as much as I am making them!

Lynn said...

Thanks so very much again for including me in your top 5...It's wonderful to be acknowledged for something that you love to do :)
Huggs
Lynn xx

Tracey said...

Thank you so much for picking me for your Top 5 :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Lori Aragon said...

I too THANK YOU so much for choosing my entry as one of the Top 5! I will honor and cherish the badge as I display it on my blog :)

Have a great week sisters ♥
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Micki said...

Congratulations guys. Awesome projects!