Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hi and Welcome to the Sisterhood of Crafters..
My name is Linda.
Some of you might know me from my blog;
LindascraftycreationsI'm so excited & thrilled to be one of the contributors of the Sisterhood.
I have been crafting since I was a little girl in one way or another. From coloring, to paper doll, Then onto sewing, cross stitching, tole painting, oil panting, Scrap booking, and last but not least card making.. I have loved trying all kinds of crafts. But my real love is paper crafting.. I was introduces to stamping about 6 or 7 years ago, and have been HOOKED ever since.I hope to share this passion with all of you. We have some really awesome challenges, tutorials and discussions lined up for you and look forward to you joining in with us, I cant wait to see all your lovely creations..And getting to know you..
Hugs, Linda

6 comments:

Diane Davies said...

Hey there sister! Glad to see you are slowly getting back in the saddle. A week from today we start our challenges. It's getting exciting. : )

Darlene said...

Hey Sistah!! Remember, this is a STRESS FREE blog ... even though I know it's hard to contain the excitement!! Hope you're getting back in the groove! Fun times are ahead!!

Lisa B said...

Hey Sister! You don't know how to rest do you???? I don't blame you...I would probably do the same! If I haven't told you I am so glad to be your "sister" and can't wait for the challenges to begin!

Terri's Cards N More said...

Hey Linda! Thank goodness you are able to get back into the swing of things. Get lots of rest.
Terri

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

I am so thankful that you are a part of my life and that you are ok!!

TannyP said...

So glad you're getting back into the swing of things. Hopefully lots of reasons to celebrate in the upcoming months =)